What do we believe?
Recognizing full liberty of individual interpretation and taking cognizance of the various statements of faith under which its members may have made their professions, this Church agrees upon the following main points as indicated the basic conviction of its membership:
• We believe in the one God, Maker and Ruler of all things, Father of all men; the source of all goodness and beauty, all truth and love.
• We believe in Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is risen from the dead, our Lord, Savior, Teacher, and Example.
• We believe in the indwelling Holy Spirit, God present with us for guidance, for comfort and strength.
• We believe in salvation by grace, in the forgiveness of sins, in the life of love and prayer, and in grace equal to every need.
• We believe in the inspired word of God contained in the Bible as the sufficient rule both of faith and of practice.
• ‘We believe in the Church as the body of Christ is for worship, evangelism fellowship of worship and for service of all believers who are united to the living Lord.
• We believe in the Kingdom of God as the divine rule in human society, and in the brotherhood of man under the Fatherhood of God.
• We believe in the final triumph of righteousness, and in the life everlasting.
Upon this foundation of our faith, we covenant with one another and with God to live and labor together as true disciples of Jesus Christ.